Choices Child & Adolescent Services
Moving Youth Foward
Welcome to Choices, Child and Adolescent Services. We provide residential and day treatment services to adolescent males with sexually abusive behaviours.
We serve children and youth (and families) on a residential, day treatment, transitioning and aftercare basis. The services we provide are highly specialized and include assessment, stabilization, consultation, treatment, and education.
At the Choices Program, we take a holistic approach to the treatment of youth who have sexually abusive behaviours, which means we treat the whole person, not focus just on the sexually intrusive behaviours.
Our Mission and Values
Our mission is to provide specialized treatment to children and youth, and to assist their families, to build on strengths, skills and capabilities that will improve their quality of life and facilitate future mental health and responsible independence. Treatment interventions will address the sexual, the abusive, and developmental characteristics of individual clients in order to identify both risks and assets, decrease deficits and deviance, and increase health.
The values that will help us to achieve our mission include:
- Believing in, and respecting the uniqueness, dignity and inherent worth of every individual.
- Committing to evidence based approaches and professional growth.
- Respecting the role of the family in the lives of children and youth
- Providing specialized, interdisciplinary treatment that is individualized and holistic
- Striving for excellence through innovation, flexibility, reflection and continuous improvement.
Explore our website
Give us a call 519-351-2447